[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Huzzah huzzah

Finally I can have a break from studying. The semester ended for me as of today and I'm freeeeee! At least until next week that is. Just about a week break, but a little is better than none. Everyone else had two months off and I had about a week. Yet I hear them complaining about how their time just flies and their holiday is about to end. Feel the sudden urge of hitting someone...

Anyway, I went to Bukit Tinggi with my buddies last weekend and had a great time there. Yeah, I was suppose to be studying for my paper which I sat for this morning, but it was an opportunity not to be missed. Accomodation was free after all, courtesy of my friend's sis. What did Bukit Tinggi have? A Japanese tea village, a French village, horse trails and a rabbit park. Nice place to take pictures. The view is simply wonderful. However, being the computer freaks we all are, we brought our notebooks and hooked up for some LAN gaming. Hahaha. Talk about gaming fanatics. :)

















No comments: