[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Monday, July 10, 2006

Uh oh

A sudden, all-too-familiar feeling is resurfacing, I know that feeling. My fingers become lumps of lead and my mind blanks. Yeap, I'm feeling the laziness of blogging again. What? After how many posts? I certainly hope the feeling passes or this is gonna be another dead blog. Well, at least it won't be lonely. It'll have so many of my other blogs to accompany it.

Anyway, while I'm here I might as well write something. I had a rather surprising day. I woke up this morning all moody and out of sorts because my new sem began began this morning and I was complaining alot about not having enough holidays. I had a ten day break while so many of the other students got two months so I guess I had the right to complain. As usual I was being too much and I think my coursemates were itching to slap me for whining about my hols. The suprising part is that I actually enjoyed my first day. It started off with some good heart to heart crapping since some of us arrived early and found out the first class was cancelled. Then we gossip and made fun of our juniors, happy that we are now second year students and so over the akwards moments of being the new ones. Then after that I had some interesting classes. Had some basic immunology, microbial infection and pharmacology. Interesting. Yeah, it was interesting hearing about the various modes of getting drugs into the human body. (Wait till you hear the one about the rectal mode.) So interesting I couldn't resist closing my eyes and contemplating it all. So interesting that I.... I slept. At least for a while. Right in the bloody front row. Under the lecturer's eye. Yeap, I enjoyed my first day.

No comments: