[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

All said and done

With all being said and done, it's now official. I'm leaving my current company and in November, I'll be officially a writer for the NewMan magazine. It was a difficult decision with a lot of headaches and doubts but I think it's for the best.

Yea, I'm currently doing medical writing (in a sense), so I don't know how well I'll fare switching to lifestyle writing. But I guess I'll never find out if I don't give it a try - and I'll definitely will be trying my hardest.

Thanks to all of you who have been listening to me and giving me advice.Your time was well spent making me feel alot better (read: not look like a fool for switching jobs so soon and with all the odds against me). I really appreciate it.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're literally a new man now :D

Good luck and all the best!! :)

Anonymous said...

Never doubt your ability to make a wise decision.

Now you can do your writing with less limitation.

Happy for you.