[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, August 26, 2006

It's finally over!

Finally it's over. After months of hard work it all paid off when the event was a great success. I was the secretary, involved in the publicity and then finally had to emcee. Fights broke out and arguements ensued during the process but we all manage to overcome our differences to make it all happen. Kudos to all my coursemates. You guys and gals are really made out of good stuff. After spending so much of our waking hours organizing it, when now it is over we kinda don't know what to do with our free time. Suddenly we have so much time on our hands to do as we please.
Me? What do I wanna do now? I need lots and lots of rest. Had to stay at the faculty till almost 11.30 pm yesterday to smooth things out and was up this morning at 5 to go back and continue work. Well, I really need rest. Till then, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: