[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ennui sucks

Got another six more papers to go and I have one tomorrow... What have I been doing all week? Hmmmmm.. let's see. I have been watching the entire two seasons of Las Vegas, played a hell alot of online games, and certainly haven't been studying. Besides I just went to the movies to catch The Covenant. It was an ok movie I guess, nothing much to brag about. The plot was crap so they hired alot of beautiful people to make up for it. Figures doesn't it?

Anyway, why do exams always make you lose the mood to study? Ennui sucks. Until next time then, gotta at least read a little for my pathology paper tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Inaesb said...

I've seen the Covenant too. B fare. But the powers sure look enticing.

Exam always suck. Depresses people. I've never felt happy before a major exam before. My friend told me once, that it is during these times (exam times) that people begin to savour things that they usually take for granted. Showers lasts longer, you wanna enjoy the flowing water etc...harder to sleep. Stuff like that.

Haha..it's good to relax before a paper. You've already got most if not all stored up there in your head. You just need to relax so that come exam day, the answer will flow out smoothly. Don't worry so much. You're experienced in taking exams. Wet wet water. ;)

Most importantly, good luck for your paper! You can do it. ;)