[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Monday, March 19, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged and to continue the honor of this game, I have tagged six people which can be found at the bottom of my list. The rules are as follows: Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 idiosyncrasies (abnormal behaviour, habits etc.) as well as clearly stating this rule. After you state your 6 weirdness you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their multiply id / blog names / nicknames at the bottom of your blog. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says "You’re tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means."

Tagged by Inaesb

1. I judge books by their covers. My deduction is that successful authors are taken in by better publishing houses which can afford better cover illustrations. I may not be right all the time but heck, at least I'll have beautiful books on my racks.

2. I can only fall asleep in total darkness. Even some ambient light from outside, coming in the door or window can keep me awake.

3. With that said above, it's strange then that I can fall asleep in the afternoons when I'm taking naps.

4. I like to multi task when I'm eating. Food tastes better when coupled with tv or books.

5. I also like to multi task when I'm studying. I can even study while playing a game or watching a movie at home. Without anything to do while studying, nothing enters my brain.

6. I don't like reading or studying in a library. I get self-conscious of everything little sound I make that seems to be amplified by the silence there. Sounds when I'm adjusting my chair, tearing a paper off the pad, turning the page of a book, etc

There it's done but I'm not gonna tag anybody because I feel that everyone I know is already tagged :)