[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Help wanted - Many positions available


I was getting off the elevator of my apartment building, rushing to get home when I saw this ad, and I laughed. I mean who in their right mind is gonna respond to it when it sounds so very, extremely dubious. Did you notice that the word 'free' was repeated twice? Light house keeping? Relative to what? Slaved labour? Then, there's the part about giving 'personal assistance' to the Professor and immediately this picture came to my mind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very dubious indeed... :) Just sms the number. Play along and see what happens. It could be a hot female professor for all you know. :P

Ganymede said...

*gasp

Sounds really fishy.

travelphilippines said...

hahaha..a i can do all those position hehe.

Zyklon22 said...

Inaesb: I rather doubt it. probably a fat old prof...

Queer ranter: You want the number? :)

travelphillipines: Err... I'm sure you can