[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, July 13, 2007

Nicht Besonders

Been rather busy lately with lots of things happening that seemed to pull down my mood substantially. This, of course, caused a minor disruption in my blogging activity (which was not very regular to start with), resulting in a drought that dragged on for almost a month.

Anyway nothing much happened in the past few weeks and now it's the new semester again with new classes, new first-year students and new feelings of self-afflicted laziness. As I never had a holiday to begin with, I feel morosely drained and not at all enthusiastic for starting a new semester of lessons. Bah!

Yeah, the two things I wanted to comment on and somehow was put off due to the above mentioned circumstances, are the two highly anticipated movies, Transformers and Harry Potter. What do I think? I thought that Transformers was rather average because I had a high expectation for it and I thought Harry Potter was average because I did not expect anything from it. Which was better then? Do the logic. Lol.

However, there is something I like about the Harry Potter movie and that is that they took on the fantastic Helena Bonham Carter to play the maniacal Bellatrix Lestrange. I think she did a very good job embodying the character, carrying herself as Bellatrix Lestrange down to pat. Pity she had so little show time and lines in the movie as I couldn't get enough of her in it. She's now on my list of favourites villains. :)

Nasty

Nastier

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=_=lll
actually transformer was nice for me...
hehehe, but everybody has a different taste...
anyway i enjoyed the movie... cheers!

Seng,

Inaesb said...

Helena Bonham Carter has always been quite a talented actress. But I feel she looks creepy..she's not ugly, but she has a certain spooky beauty i cannot explain. :)