[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, March 07, 2008

Salah tekan

I'm pissed. Some bloody bugger called me four times this morning at approximately 3.30 am and I woke up at the fourth call. I admit, I'm a heavy sleeper and I don't usually get awaken by calls and thus it makes it worse when I do get woken up. Naturally, I couldn't fall asleep again for about an hour and I promptly overslept and missed my 8 am class. What shit.

When I was rudely awaken, I sent him a frigid sms demanding the reason but there was no reply. I called him a moment ago and he said probably he 'salah tekan'. 'Salah tekan'? Four times? I blasted him thoroughly but my anger has not been fully vented yet.

I'm a student with 8 am classes and a never ending load of stupid things to do each week. I'm having a lousy last semester and these people who have no bloody manners and phone etiquette are making it worse.

'Salah tekan' at 3.30 am indeed. Did I mention it was four calls? What kind of mentally retarded person do you think I am to believe that?

3 comments:

Sam said...

I'll tell you what really happened - because this has happened to me before. :P

He slept with the cellphone in his pocket. Tossed, turned and rolled around. Sometime later (because his phone isn't locked) - the cellphone dials the first number in his phonebook (or maybe the nearest numbers). So unless you're an Aaron or someone with a name that starts with an A - you won't kena. :P

The phone calls you - but it stops. Maybe it gets cut off naturally, as it always done when nobody picks it up. Then... it dials again. It happens over and over. Which explains why an SMS wouldn't have had a reply - he's dead asleep on his feet as well.

Only in the morning does he realize his mistake. Mine? The person I accidentally dialed was a friend - who gave her number to her dad. So by mistake, I dialed him in my sleep - and when it got cut off, he called me back. So in short, I thought it was me who got disturbed at first - until he told me that I kept calling him in the middle of the night. So I checked my last calls, realized that I really did call him - and I said:

"Salah tekan."

Anonymous said...

Huh? How come you didn't switch off your phone when you sleep? What's your number? Hehehe...

Zyklon22 said...

Sam: I don't even know him. I don't think I'll ever be on his adress book. And besdies whoever sleeps with the hp in the pockets? Unless of course if you passed drunk that is :)

Calvin: Was it you? LOL. My number? Add up all the digits of my identification card no. till you get a single digit and multiply it by my age, multiply it again by the date I was conceived and subtract my birthdate. Walaaaa. My hp no.