[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feeding my ego

I feel that zodiacs do describe a person rather aptly but I have never really found a book that addresses the personalities of someone born on the cusp. Well, I read a book today in Borders that did and though it may not be all accurate but it'll do a fine job boosting my ego. I need every little bit of extra confidence that I can muster up for what I think will be a hard time for me in the coming few months. I survive solely in life sustained by confidence and heck, I'll certainly be needing it soon.

Those born on the Cancer/Leo cusp are creative individuals with artistic temperaments and a flair for the dramatic. Ambitious for worldly success, you are self-assured enough to continue believing in yourself in the face of obstacles and setbacks. You prefer a position of leadership yet you work exceedingly well within a team environment. You need to be in the thick of things rather than sitting on the sidelines. You always seem to know the best way to promote yourself and your ideas, and you have a gift for inspiring others to do the same.

The charming sunny personality of the July 22nd covers a proud inner nature with a concentrated drive to
win. You project the illusion of tractability, but you generally manage to get your own way in the end. A incorrigible optimist, you enjoy the material trappings of the good life. When you want something, you buy it, even if you can't afford it. You figure that by the time the bill arrives, the money will miraculously be there to pay for them, and often that proves to be the case.

You believe that love makes the world go 'round, and in an intimate relationship, you're romantic and affectionate. You may flirt a good deal but you do it more for the attention than anything else. Once committed to another person, you're a loyal and devoted partner.


No comments: