[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, April 06, 2007

A movie review: The Reaping


Just one word describes it all: Hilary Swank. What more can you expect from an actress that has already won two Oscars? Despite what is being said about the movie, I would rate it an astounding A+ for its wonderful, wonderful unpredictable plot. I certainly didn't see that ending coming until it was too late.

What is it about? Well, courtesy of Yahoo!Movies:

A supernatural tale that centers on a myth debunker who tries to prove that a small girl is not the supernatural force behind the devastation of a small, religious Texas town.

I won't say much more. Anything more might spoil the fun for you when you decide to take my advice and go watch it. I'm not the type that goes for horror movies but this certainly isn't one horror movie that I would like to miss.