[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pauper of paper

I have three more papers for my finals and I'm so bored. It isn't so much bored of studying but bored with nothing to do. Most of the subjects that needed much studying have already past and what's left are the easier ones. Imagine, I have an English paper this Thursday. Me! Taking English? It's compulsory or I would not be wasting time doing it.

Moreover, I received my very first spam on this blog. Take a look at the comments on my last post. Ten comments completely irrelevant to what I posted and on sensitive issues nonetheless. Sometimes it's surprising how much time people waste spamming and frankly I just feel they're suffering from a very bad case of sour grapes.

And the last thing I would like to say is that World's Book Day was yesterday, I kinda missed it. I knew the date but I didn't realize the 23rd was yesterday. So here's to books! Love them and read them. Become a pauper for all that paper. Well, yeah books are expensive you know.

No comments: