[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Woot!

My supervisor requested to see me this morning after my molecular biology paper and guess what? She wanted to discuss the options of getting my research paper published in an international journal. It is an opportunity not to be missed and I'm definitely elated about it.

She gave me two options regarding the publication. Option one was that she will handle everything, from the rewriting of the paper to be submitted to the handling of the correspondence. Option two was that I do everything myself with her guidance. Guess what I chose?

I chose option two of course. It would be a very good chance for me to gain a little experience regarding getting myself published and it is something I will not want to miss. Of course it will mean more work for me but getting your name in print is definitely worth it.

There is definitely a possibility that I will be rejected by the different journals, but then again... there's no harm in trying.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought to ask you what's it about... Now i get my answer!
Congrats!!!!

Ganymede said...

Oh my! Congratz!

Fable Frog said...

WAH~ congratulation ah~!! you sure did a pretty good job on your research paper~!! well done!

savante said...

Go ahead and try! :) Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! This will be the beginning of many to come...intellectual journals and even fiction! :)

Medie007 said...

wehey! wow.... congrates!

Medie007 said...

wehey! wow.... congrates!

Jason said...

Oh wow... congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I bumped into your Facebook profile and added you as a friend. Still waiting for your confirmation. Hehehe...