[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, November 29, 2007

888

I guess I better do this since I got tagged. I really realy have no mood to blog anymore lately. I've made two revelations and they are a tad disheartening. Anyway, Si Bong owes me a belanja for so obviously spelling my name wrong even though he has me as a contact on facebook.

8 Things I'm passionate about:
1) Writing
2) Being at the top (of anything)
3) Reading
4) Not being all sappy and nice
5) Gaming (but I think it's waning)
6) Animals (especially cats)
7) Being a perfectionist
8) Being melodramatic

8 Things I want to do before I die
1) Become an accomplished novelist
2) Rule the whole world!
3) Win a Noble prize (LOL)
4) Have my name recorded in the annals of world history
5) Win a million dollars in a jackpot lottery
6) Publish in a scientific journal (soon to be taken off this list, I hope so)
7) To visit and trace leylines all over the world.
8) Be happy :D

8 Things I say often
1) Bloody hell!
2) You don't gila
3) You ownself kena bully...
4) Very sien
5) I'm so gonna fail (almost every test or exam)
6) Celaka you!
7) Possibly (a response to anything I don't really want to confirm)
8) ... (in online chats)

8 Books I've read recently ~ No money equals no new books to read :(
1) Neither here Nor there by Bill Bryson
2) Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire
3) Every Living Thing by James Herriot
4) The Terminal Man by Sir Alfred Mehran
5) Muder She Meowed by Rita Mae Brown and Sneaky Pie Brown
6) The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan (reread)
7) James Herriot's Dog Stories by James Herriot (reread)
8) Working for the Devil by Lillith Saintcrow (reread)

8 Songs I can listen to over and over
1) It Hurts by Mariha
2) Everything by Michael Buble
3) Seven Days in Sunny June by Jamiroquoai
4) Eternal Flame by Bangles
5) When You Believe by Whitney and Mariah
6) 1973 by James Blunt
7) I will always love you by Whitney Houston
8) Happy People by Skoop on Somebody

8 Things that attracts me to my best friends
1) The ability to tolerate me (LOL)
2) Their wackiness
3) Their lack of pretense
4) Their capacity for being evil (it soothes my conscience)
5) Of course their proficiency in English (in a sense)
6) Their competitiveness
7) Their lifestyle
8) Their tastes (in everything from food to movies to interests)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks