[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Sunday, December 02, 2007

I was Enchanted


I got so worked up last few days about the previous post matter that I forgot to blog this. Well, here it is. I watched Enchanted the other day and I can tell you that is it simply wonderful. I know many of you have been taken by Stardust (my roommate swears by it) but after watching Enchanted I have fallen in love with it. While Stardust has been more of an adult kind of movie, Enchanted appeals more to the children or the inner child in most adults for that matter.

The movie gives you a feel good kind of feeling where its main message, as cliched as it may seem, is that happy endings do exist after all - even in the real world. It brings a smile to your face and you leave the movie theater with a light spring in your step as if all your burdens weren't so bad after all. It brings back memories of when I would watch Disney cartoons such as Cinderella,, Sleeping beauty and Snow White with my sister on hot Sunday afternoons when I was little. Sigh... those were the days of great contentment.

Well, if you have not watched it, hurry up and do so. I guarantee you'll like it. After all, everyone likes a happy ending. No?

If you do decide to go, invite me to tag along. LOL

And yeah, my fav actor from Grey's Anatomy is in it too :D


6 comments:

Medie007 said...

celaka... simply si bong... blek...

and hey, benver sounds similar to urs bah. besides, it's cuter. LMAO

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to watch this movie this week...Will try and arrange time out for it... :)

I hope I'll be as happy as you after watching... Lol...

Anonymous said...

I just d/l-ed Stardust. Going to watch it tomorrow or this weekend. Enchanted..hmm..hopefully watch in cinema but with the price so expensive and all...maybe just d/l. :P

Zyklon22 said...

You all shouuld. Then watch it somemore LOL. I'm so going to dl it

joshua said...

OMG i can't stop singing to...

... when we have this happy working song!!! lol

Zyklon22 said...

Joshua I love it too. I've just wtached it on DVD. Wahahaha