[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lotus root chips

I saw this in the newspapers and I thought I'll test it out myself. I never thought you could actually make chips out of lotus roots. My mother usually buys it to make some soup but never to fry it. Since I like chips so much I thought I'll give it a try and my mother seems enthusiastic enough.

The taste? The taste was rich and savoury and no seasoning was needed. The only problem was getting it to crisp while not being burned. I guess it is much healthier than the normal potato chips.

6 comments:

Fable Frog said...

OH! New chips!! and surely it's shapes are interesting~!!

Ganymede said...

Oh my. Looks sedap!

Inaesb said...

Lol..creative-nya. :) Hahaha.. I must try this!

Anonymous said...

Never give me some...come feed me to my mouth. Hehehe...

Sam said...

You're right, maybe I'll try frying them for once. :D

Zyklon22 said...

Word of warning, they don't keep well. I wonder why. best eaten fresh,