[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love me, choose me

I was heading back from a class late in the evening when I met a whole bevy of Indonesian women all dolled up coming down the stairs to meet their potential suitors waiting on bikes. I hardly recognized these industrious women who I meet everyday along the corridors slaving over their cleaning routines, and to see them all excited today certainly put a smile on my face. It looks like Valentine's day is for everyone everywhere, irregardless of status, lifestyle and nationality. It is indeed something cute to see that even these women who are so far away from home, are able to come up with dates for this special day. St Valentine must be smilling today.

And to all those people in love reading this, "Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!".

3 comments:

Mr RM said...

Cool. YOu are back in the city! CNY is so over... sigh

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentine's to you!!

Zyklon22 said...

MRM: Err for me would be yay cny is over. LOL

Inaesb: Happy Valentine's day to you too. Didn't get naughty in UK? After all what happens in Uk stays in Uk. :)