[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogosphere's 50 Most Unknown Bachelors

I'm late again. Whoops. Forgive me Sam?

BACHELOR NO : Err....What's my number again?

NAME : Zyklon22

OCCUPATION : Writer :)

AGE : 23

ZODIAC : Dual Cancer/Leo ( born on the cusp) with Scorpio on the rising

FAVE HANGOUT : A bedroom with an internet connection, telly, chips and books.

TALENT : To be a stoic temperemental.


Three things you can’t live without?

My wit, my confidence and my innate ability to be evil.


What is the sweetest thing a girl / guy has done for you?

A sweet, self written poem sms-ed to me on my birthday that put a smile on my face. I shall not elaborate. I'm still keeping it in my hp.


The most daredevil thing I’ve ever done is...

Trekking in a bloody cave full of bleeding bats without a fkin guide, but of course - with wacky friends. :)



What’s one thing you’re glad you’ve outgrown?

I'm glad I've outgrown being dependent on having company around me constantly.


Your biggest mistake is...

Not having the courage to break out from the mold shaped by social obligations and personal expectations earlier in life.


Which actor would play you in a movie about your life?

Tobey Maguire? LOL


Why do women / men...

Why do women feel that they should have everything in their favour? Gender equality comes with both the bad and the good. Take it or leave it I would say.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Forgiven. :P

And I see you're enjoying the fact that you're now an official writer. :D

Zyklon22 said...

Is it that obvious? :)