[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Life!

Yeap, all that hard work paid off. My mock-up of a magazine of choice has been printed and submitted for my magazine publishing class I took. The result? I'm damn proud of it. It is amateur work I admit but I'm proud of it all the same. I have very little experience with graphics work but I think I managed to pull it off completing the layout and all the best I could.

Hey I managed to land myself a job when I printed and brought a few of these to the interview the other day and what more can I ask? :) It was worth it being editor-in-chief despite all that death-defying work.



5 comments:

Inaesb said...

This is awesome!! Fantastic job. Looks fabulously like those magazine you pick from the bookstore. I'd hire you on the spot. :D

I like the 'stepping out in style' page.. :P

Little Prince said...

haha not bad not bad.
tho it's a little too unfocused on the content. :D
but good layout etc.

Little Prince said...

oh... layout is a little messy... no consistency format.
BUT VERY GOOD ATTEMPT!!!
*don't hate me!*
:D

Zyklon22 said...

LOL. You try cobbling something out of a group that has absolutely no interest whatsoever and are only there for fulfilling the credits needed in a class that is only graded pass or fail.

And yea, wanted to do a central theme kinda graphic thing but I lack the skill as well as the knowledge. LOL. And that was the first time I used microsoft publisher.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :)