[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Gratifying

So it has finally reached the one month mark of me working. How has it been? Oh, sure I have my complaints and the usual moanings about deadlines and stuff. However, if you ask me, I can't imagine myself doing anything else for a living. Writing is fun and nothing gives me more satisfaction than seeing my name in print above a well written piece.

I received my first official paycheck yesterday. Yeap, money well earned is money to be proud of. However, you know what is better? I received the June issue of my magazine too yesterday - hot off the printing press. Let me tell you, it was one of the best moments of my life. Finally, I am a published writer.

If I had to describe my feelings in one word about my job, it would be...

- Gratifying -

How many out there can say the same thing? :)

Make sure you get it once it hits the bookshops. I have three articles in this issue but in the next issue, you'll definitely see more of me :)

1 comment:

Inaesb said...

CONGRATS!! i wanna read it!! :)