[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Creative Coma

I think I'm suffering from writing overdose...

Too much of a good thing is bad.

Help?

LOL

Actually I wanted to write something about my day doing some men's beauty product research at the Pavilion and Suria KLCC but then somehow lost the will when I was trying to put together sentences. Am I desensitizing my creative thoughts to mental stimulation? Will that creative spark eventually burn out?

Crap. I'm raving and I totally don't know where I am heading with this post.

It's gonna me Monday again tomorrow. Join me lapsing into a coma?

1 comment:

Inaesb said...

I think it is possible. I don't really write for fun much now, if ever. But i find that I churn essays like a machine...and that I do not enjoy doing it anymore.

i hope you'll not lose that creative spark. :D