[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Alcoholics Anonymous

I feel like crap.

I had too much too drink yesterday at an office drinks session yesterday - and maybe a little too much too eat as well. Came back with a heavy head, totally inebriated and a full stomach. Fell asleep for a while and got up to hurl. Yes, hurl. Now I know why it is aptly called hurling. The flying projectile when rather far and with a rather great force. I could actually feel my stomach constricting totally as it emptied everything I had. Luckily I made it too the loo.

I can't really remember much but I think I did text a few people when I my brain was in shutdown. I hope I didn't say anything inappropriate.

Can't blame me. I had a bad day yesterday. Blame the horrible day?

Now, I'm nursing a bad hangover.

And everyone wonders why I don't drink.

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

You drank too much doesn't mean you shouldn't drink~~~

You were funny on your texts.

*grin

Inaesb said...

Lol...let's toast to our sorrows. :D haha..i'll drink with you when i get back.