[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Accrued Benefits

I have been sleeping alot more lately. When I was a student, I only slept for about five hours a day and it was, surprisingly enough for me to function. Of course, I slept in lectures too but that's beside the point. Now, even ten hours a day is not sufficient for me to feel rested.

I scoffed at others that have an early bedtime before and look at me now - I'm asleep everyday at ten. It is kind of sad thing when you think about it.

Oh, I know, sleeping more is a good thing. Studies are showing that you can even lose more weight if you get sufficient sleep each day. Nothing like some beauty sleep, eh?

I got the sleeping part down to pat alright.

When does the beauty part kick in?

3 comments:

sabre hound said...

you're already gorgeous lah, you doink you!

loopy said...

i second that! lol...

Zyklon22 said...

Thank you batman. And loopy dear, your user profile really takes the cake.