[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh my nuts!

I was browsing through the AskMen.com articles when I came across this in their Manly Vegetables writeup.

Walnuts

They’re not veggies, but they’re just too manly to overlook. Walnuts have been used for millennia to enhance rock-hard maleness, if you catch my drift. More recently, scientists at the University of Malaya in Malaysia have developed a potent love potion from walnuts that rivals that famous blue pill performance-wise. The natural supplement, which contains the equivalent of 3.3 kg of walnuts, boosts performance for up to four hours. Still, eating a few walnuts every day has added benefits. They’re loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, a protective fat that has been shown to boost brain power, protect your cardiovascular system and stave off the worst effects of rheumatoid arthritis. They are, however, high in calories, so limit your intake.

Certainly not bad huh? Well, the thing is I really disliked the lecturer who spearheaded the research. In my opinion, he is one crappy lecturer that had no ability to teach whatsoever. It didn't help that I hated the subject he lectured on too. And oh yeah, I felt that he was one of those typical Chinese lecturers that resembled all the things I dislike in the Chinese in general.

Being reminded of him when I'm surfing a US men's website is something totally unexpected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you love nuts :P
Happy Birthday in advance.

13.9

Zyklon22 said...

Err... thanks for the birthday wish. Whoever you are... :)