[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My achy breaky body

I had a fitness event at Mont Kiara this afternoon. It was with Get Active, a personal training studio and I felt like a Hollywood star for at least a few hours. I had the services of a personal trainer and I think it was a really good experience. I mean, professional advice tailored to your fitness level, needs and goals - what more could you ask for?

My personal trainer, Amy was professional, cheerful and a really wonderful person to be around. Nevertheless, she really put me through the paces thoroughly. I went home feeling feeling achy but yet satisfied. I would certainly get her for full time training if only I had the cash. Naturally, they don't come cheap and good things even more so.

Should I continue with the regimen since I do have a gym at my place? I'll let my laziness do the talking.

3 comments:

Medie007 said...

1st day: go gym. i'm definitely coming everyday
2nd day: I'm thinking of going. bt i'm tired.
3rd day: i'm tired. maybe tomorrow.
4th day: huh? gym?

savante said...

At least you did put in some effort :) Good enough!

Inaesb said...

Lol... gym!! :) are you fitness-savvy now?