[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng sense of reasoning - also FAIL

If you haven't done so, please read this.

While I think that the WiFi is after all harmless, I feel that Lim Guan Eng's sense of reasoning leaves much to be desired.

He said, and I quote:

“If WiFi is harmful, the first two people to get fried by radiation would be Jelutong MP Jeff Ooi and myself as we work up to 12 hours a day at our offices on Komtar’s 28th floor where there are four hotspots.

“We are exposed to WiFi 24 hours a day as we have wireless facilities at home and although I might look old, do I look un­­healthy?”

If he wants to take the risk, it doesn't mean others, who feel otherwise should as well. It's like saying, "I have been smoking for twenty years but you don't see me getting cancer."

Simply because you do not have evidence does not mean something will not happen. Who knows what the long term effects could be. Furthermore, looking healthy doesn't mean you are healthy. Biggest, baddest mistake that you'll only realise when you're diagnosed with advance stage cancer.

And when you thought only the BN people could say dumb things.

And you know, if someone from the BN said something like that, all sorts of comments would have appeared everywhere condemning them for being the idiots that are ruining the country.

And then when you have someone from PKR saying it, people seem nonchalant.

And that makes me feel like the people are just biased against the government.

And that the PKR and the goverment are just two sides of the same coin.

And it makes me wanna scream when I hear the word 'change' anymore.

3 comments:

MrBunnyBan said...

As I tell everyone, one of the main reasons why BN has survived for so long is because the opposition is also shit.

So, which shit do you want to vote for?

Zyklon22 said...

Better the shit you know then the shit you don't know.

Anonymous said...

Vote pee! :P