[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lost Elephant

Ok, this is gonna be brief. Been busy for the past few days and not gonna be in for a few days thereafter today.

I attended the dance performance, Elephant In The Room last Saturday and somehow, I was lost. Maybe it was the fact that the narration was in Chinese, or maybe because I'm not much of a contemporary dance person. My dance interpretation sucks and I very well didn't get the performance.

But...

I did get a free ticket. So I'm gonna say I kinda enjoyed it after all.

:)

PS: Recently, I watched Juno at the cinema under the GSC International Screens purview and I'm wondering why the heck are they screening it now. It's been a year since the film was released in the US. I had to download it back then and it is only now they decided to screen it?

No comments: