[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, September 23, 2006

A millionaire is born!













Congratulations to Low Sook Yee or better know to us as Suki for being the very first One In A Million winner. She sang her way to the one million dollars last night, beating fellow finalists Faizal and Alif. What can I say? She's cute, bubbly and just down right attractive. Vocal-wise she's just ok. Well, the other contestants weren't very good either. I'll say that that I supported Suki very much more on looks than singing ability :P

All in all, Jaclyn Victor, the very first winner of Malaysian Idol is still my favourite. You're still the best. You're still a super singer to me :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha..she won? I didn't know. :P I would have wanted Faizal to win.


Also, I played KoL before. Haha..very entertaining for the first week. After that, I got bored and stopped.