[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, June 01, 2007

Being sick!

I'm no longer considered as a healthy person... I was accepted as a subject for a drug bio-equivalence study and they were paying me RM310 for it but now I'm rejected because I have alpha-thalassaemia. Ok, maybe they would not have found out if I had not told them about it since I passed their haematological screening and all but it would still be a responsible thing to do. If I kept back that information wouldn't it be considered that I did not disclose everything on my health history?

How nice it would have been if I had found out that I had alpha-thalassaemia earlier on in my schooldays. I wonder whether I could have gotten a doctor's note exempting me from sports. Imagine no pendidikan jasmani sessions for me and all those ujian tara I hated so much during sports day. I admit, I'm not a very physical person at all, but that only applies when I'm in the field ;)

No comments: