[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lab Series

Photos courtesy of little Miss Joyce, avid photographer extraordinaire who excels at snapping almost any object except moving ones. Yes, those are my hands. I almost had a cramp in my arms because it was taking so long to snap those pictures and I had to freeze each pose :)


Micro pipetting DNA into the PCR mix.

Operating the thermo cycler used for the PCR reaction.

Removing the gel after electrophoresis of the PCR products.

Resolving of the products by viewing the gel under the UV transilluminator.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What to do...I dun have canggih camera...:(

Joyce

Anonymous said...

More more pics! :)

savante said...

God, I remember the days of running through afternoon labs with our specimens :)

Zyklon22 said...

Joyce: Go curi your bf one lo.

Bervin: I think some DNA extraction pictures are next. Waiting for me to do another round of extraction and you'll have them :)

Savante: Ah, lucky for you it's over then. It is so damn tiring.