[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, May 04, 2007

Yay?

My exams are finally over after these long, long, long weeks. Yay? Strangely, I feel rather disgruntled and the usual euphoric, 'I'm walking on air' kinda feeling is absent. Maybe it's because my exam duration was too long. Six paper spread out over three weeks with many many intervals full of boredom.

Now, I feel like I'm cheated of the opportunity to celebrate the end of my exams. Oh, people have been saying that I have celebrated enough in between my papers by going out and all that and having a very much relaxing finals but if given the option of choosing I would have chosen otherwise. It isn't the same enjoying during the exams as you have a dark, gloomy cloud hanging overcast and guilt of course just spoils all your fun. I very much rather have a concentrated dose of all that study stress rather than a long drawn out malaise that seem to kill you in episodic bursts of ennui.

And to make matters worst, I'm starting my research for my thesis on Monday. No rest for the wicked. Isn't my life full of fun?

No comments: