[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bug me!

How wrong could I be when I decided to go for a movie to take my mind off matters? A whole lot of wrong I would say. I wanted to forget that harrowing viro term paper assignment that I received today which requires a minimum of 7 pages (excluding title page, figures, tables and reference list) on novel ideas, that makes me feel like jumping off my balcony, so stupid me decided to go see The Invasion.

I was treated to a whole hour and a half of a story full of terms like vaccines, bugs, immunity and epidemic which promptly jolted me back to the thoughts of that bloody term paper which I have not started on. The story was great but Nicole Kidman was even greater. :)


5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh you poor thing.

Hope you enjoyed the movie anyways. I loved the movie.

Janvier said...

That's a movie on our 'to watch' list! And we'll get to see them again in Golden Compass!

Jason said...

So basically it's nice right?

Zyklon22 said...

QR: It wasn't really logical, scientifically :)

Janvier: Altho the golden compass is more like a children's movie, I saw the the trailer and yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Jason: Well yeah, don't put in high expectations and you;ll like it. Just enjoy Nicole Kidman :)

Medie007 said...

couldn't agree more... would definitely go watch golden compas. :-)

but invasion's cool as well.. just that the ending was like... erm... lame. haha