[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sway with me again?

At about 8 am I once again felt the building swaying and this time, the tremor felt is rather strong. It went on for almost a minute and I really thought soon my apartment would come crashing down and we would all have something to read about in the papers tomorrow. I have been preparing for my research project presentation all week and I thought that I wouldn't even survive to the actual thing by being dead a few hours before it is due. LOL.

I missed the quake yesterday at about 7 in the evening because I was out shopping so maybe this was a chance for me to feel it and maybe have my life flashing before my eyes? :)

4 comments:

savante said...

Whoa. Must have been some earthquake in Indonesia.

Jason said...

I was in office around 7pm yesterday and yes, I felt that the floor swayed slightly for about 20 seconds.

Inaesb said...

I didn't feel a thing. :P But then again I was running up and down doing my visa.

Medie007 said...

i ain't feel nothing too.. LOL
didn't feel anything weds night, was out no doubt.. then thurs morn didn't feel anything too... but perhaps 7am i'm still in BED. nothing big enough would be comparable to those we made on bed. hohoho...