[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When the cookie crumbles

I had my honours research project presentation last Thursday and the outcome? Bad. The first 20 minutes of the presentation was smooth but I got burned in the 10 minutes, question and answer session. Could I be better prepared? Did I get tough examiners? I wouldn't know.

I wanted the best oral presentation award so badly but now it wouldn't come true.

The cookie crumbled...

But in whose hand?

Click on it to get a bigger image and you can almost see me in the camera
screen. Yeah, the man with the bald pate is one of my examiners. He was
the nicer one of the two.

5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Well don't worry before the actual results come out. Just hang in there. :)

BTW who's camera is that?

Zyklon22 said...

Oh the camera in the hand? They both belong to the research assistant of my supervisor. She was taking a vid. I like the shot :)

savante said...

Deep breaths. Maybe you did better than you thought. Hopefully.

Zyklon22 said...

I'm a pessimist at heart :\ Thanx anyway. I do hope it was better than I thought

Anonymous said...

dun worry la...the most i get best presenter award only ma...kekekkee
if not u...then me lor...
if got another person besides the both of us...we go campak telur at him/her :P

-Joyce-