[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Graduated modern vampire to be

I successfully drew blood today in a phlebotomy practical and it was a masterful feat for me. I managed the syringe and needle relatively smoothly despite my big big problem of nerves. While it may not be something to write home about, in my books it's simply great. Usually the person whose blood is to be drawn feels apprehensive and maybe suffers a bout of faint thereafter but in my case the person wrecked with the full-blown stress was myself. Of course I have to thank my partner who was a such a calm lady. She was the best. So after a day of great great stress, I came home with many holes on my arms and it now means that I can probably masquerade as a guy with a substance abuse problem.

Yea, I have not been updating much. I really feel out of it at the moment. When something as simple as blogging becomes a chore, it is no longer a fun thing to do. So many things to write about, so many things to tell but not in the mood to write. I actually thought that my last semester would be very much more relaxing (the amount of credit hours I have taken this semester is very very little) but then now I think it's just as busy as the semesters I had before. I wonder how did I ever cope during my first year. Hmmm...must be that I'm getting older. The exuberance of youth is evading me.

Maybe I should turn to immortality questing instead.

PS: Happy new year 2008.

7 comments:

Medie007 said...

aahh... finally some updates. LMAO it was last year since u last blogged. LMAO

Zyklon22 said...

Yea, I feel so so old. My old bones ache...

Anonymous said...

Yerrr...why cover your super-duper cute face wor? Hehehe...

Zyklon22 said...

Err... because I'm not cute? :S

savante said...

Good then! You'll be sucking blood for a long time to come :P

Zyklon22 said...

Haha. I'm more of a willing donor than the one sucking the blood

Anonymous said...

heh..bervin gladly volunteered his hands for ppl to poke. I was one of the privileged one who manage to sink the syringe into his vein:P

-Joyce-