[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I finally got it

Weeee. I finally got it. I bought the book today after taking such a long time searching for it at various bookshops. The book was not in stock at most bookshops and I finally had to get it at Popular and honestly, I' m not a great fan of Popular. That is usually the last place I would purchase a book and this is certainly a last resort. I really don't know how the book will fare when compared to the movie and I dare not hazard a guess. This is because I have read Stardust and it was not as good as the movie. Thus, Stardust broke my theory that books are always a better read compared to their silver screen adaptations.

To those who have not seen this movie, I strongly encourage you to do so. It is a simply beautiful movie. I won't talk much about it as you can easily find more info by googling.

And yea, the music in the movie is also just as good. One of the tunes is now my blog's theme song. :D

She may not have the curves, but she's gorgeous all the same.




1 comment:

Ganymede said...

Stardust the movie was better? I only heard the book was better. I love the book lots. Read it ages ago.