[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, August 07, 2008

The morning after

I found the experience of the graduation ceremony rather anticlimactic. Barely three seconds and it was over. Delayed gratification? Most likely not.

I think the excitement and pleasure came more from meeting the people you actually miss since leaving that part of your life behind. My stoic junior (thanks for the card and flowers), my patient senior (who actually left work early to come and see me), my roommate for 2 years (a saint - he survived living with me in close spaces all that time) and my research partners (pleasant memories of pulling our hair out while moaning about failed experimental attempts).

So little time for so much catching up in so short an afternoon.

4 comments:

Medie007 said...

aye...

Congratulations! totally forgot you're graduating. :D

savante said...

But that's great! So where are you going now!

Zyklon22 said...

AB: Thanks you :)

Savante: I'm in working hell? :D

Inaesb said...

Crongratulations!!! :)