[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The worst of both worlds

I was reading this bit on a website on Native American zodiac animals and I was surprised that I did not fit in with the general description of my animal sign. Could it be inaccurate? So I read the description for the animal of the group before mine since I'm so near to the cutoff point anyway. And I realized it was not accurate either. Then I realized that if you put the negative traits of both signs together, you get an apt description of me. LOL

By the way, the salmon looks so cute. Reminds me of those itty bitty ikan bilis I gulp down with my nasi lemak for breakfast. I might get a tatoo of it someday. How cute is an ikan bilis tatoo? :)

Salmon: Jul 22 – Aug 21
Electric, focused, intuitive, and wholly creative, the Salmon is a real live-wire. His/her energy is palpable. A natural motivator, the Salmon's confidence and enthusiasm is easily infectious. Soon, everybody is onboard with the Salmon – even if the idea seems too hair-brained to work. Generous, intelligent, and intuitive, it's no wonder why the Salmon has no shortage of friends. This Native American animal symbol expresses a need for purpose and goals, and has no trouble finding volunteers for his/her personal crusades. In a supportive environment, the Salmon is stable, calm, sensual, and giving. Left to his/her own devices, those that bear this Native American animal symbol can be egotistical, vulgar, and intolerant of others.



Woodpecker: Jun 21 – Jul 21
Woodpeckers are usually the most nuturing of all the Native American animal symbols. The consummate listener, totally empathic and understanding, the Woodpecker is the one to have on your side when you need support. Of course, they make wonderful parents, and equally wonderful friends and partners. Another proverbial feather in the Woodpeckers cap is the tendency to be naturally frugal, resourceful, and organized. In a nurturing environment the Woodpecker is of course caring, devoted, and very romantic. Left to his/her own devices the Woodpecker can be possessive, angry, jealous, and spiteful.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i'm WOODPECKER..