[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, December 21, 2006

City under water - The sequel!

Hmmmm... it seems that it has not been raining since yesterday but the water keeps rising and rising. This morning the water level was high enough to flood half of my porch and now its high enough to reach my door. Apparently, water in the Durian Tunggal reservoir of Malacca has reached its maximum level and water is being let out. This is what that is causing waters around Malacca to rise continuously. What crap!

Oh and my internet connection is still unstable, I was cut off for over 12 hours again... And the field in front of my house had turned into a lake. Hey I now live in a lake-front house with a beautiful view and a pleasant breeze. Fancy aint it?

4 comments:

Inaesb said...

hahaha... with some swans and water lilies too, maybe? :)

Shake Trees said...

looks like it's nationwide news. Major kawabanga... got catch any fish? Kekeke...

Zyklon22 said...

No fish the catch...If I catch some will you cook them for me? :P

Shake Trees said...

can can. there's a fish called zyklon22. kekeke...