[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tis the season to be jolly!

It's that time of the year again. My favorite festive season where I feel a distinct lift in my mood that strangely makes me lightheaded. Some may say that it has to do with the fact that Christmas always coincides with the holiday season, whether it be school holidays or university break but I beg to differ :)

I feel that the simple belief in the Christmas spirit makes it all magical. I think that Christmas is such a universal celebration where everyone alike can rejoice and make merry. It isn't so much confined to religion anymore and you do see Christmas parties being thrown everywhere and offices having gift exchanges.

To me, it isn't Christmas until you walk into a shopping complex and you hear carols blaring off all angles. Then it really hits you when see those pretty window displays that are all cutesy, and you think to yourself, "It's Christmas time again!".

Then it comes down to the age old question, "Have you been naughty or nice this year?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha getting presents whether you are naughty or nice doesn't make sense, u should get it no matter what ! lol, but yeah......its the christmas feeling already now, or well 2 weeks ago already to me.

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me kiamkana. lol, change to LJ la, it's way better than blogspot !

Zyklon22 said...

Nooooo...I won't be changing to lj. I was just about to complain about lj. I wanted to comment on a lj blog yesterday and I got an error message saying my ip was an open proxy and usually used to spam so I was banned from commenting. This isn't the first time I got an error message, last time there was a different message disallowing to comment. :S