[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whoop ass skellie

I think I've gotta lay off the RPG games for a while. It just says that you play too much games when you dream you're in one. I had a stupid dream last night where I was a sorcerer wielding ice, fire and lightning partying with a knight and an archer. The bad part was that we encountered a skeleton in my house that is immune to ice, lightning, fire and physical damage. The only thing that could very well destroy it was holy damage and I the powerful sorcerer did not have any holy spells in my repertoire of spells. So naturally we were chased all around the house and I promptly proceeded to hide myself in the toilet -_-

However it just shows that the rule of the thumb while playing this fantasy games still apply. You've got to have a balance party. Too heavy on elemental spells and you're in trouble when you encounter an elemental immune monster and vice versa if your party is heavy on physical damage.

Sigh... if only I had a cleric in my party last night in my dream

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too.Much.Gaming. Hahaha. :P I used to have these kinda dreams. I still do. But I don't play anymore tho. Lol.

Shake Trees said...

wah looks like a gud game wor. wat game is dat ah?

Zyklon22 said...

Wasn't really based on any game but I'm playing dungeon siege 2 at the moment. :)