[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

City under water

It seems my hometown is on the verge of being submerged soon. I really thought so too until, thankfully, the rain ceased in the afternoon. It has been raining for about a day when it finally stopped. I heard on the news that several areas on the outskirts of Malacca has gone under water, and in Johor too, floods has been raging. Furthermore, the internet service has also been disrupted. I heard about streamyx not functioning for some people and I couldn't get online for more than 12 hours until now.

The weather is freezing plus everything is damp and wet. Somehow, I can't help thinking that maybe someone's wish for a white Christmas didn't come true quite as expected ...

3 comments:

Shake Trees said...

wah msia got own version of atlantis. bwuahaha... a weather lidat is gud to sleep. when it rains, it rains. when it pours, it pours. i rather it rain than scorching hot. hope things gets better for u over there. :)

Zyklon22 said...

Yeah I love it when it rains and I'm home safely too but not till it floods... :S

Inaesb said...

Wet Christmas..