[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Friday, December 22, 2006

City under water - The sequel's sequel!

And the water keeps rising! Albeit being slow, it's a steady rise nonetheless and now my kitchen is now submerged. My room? Thankfully is dry and water free :)


The lake in front my house :)


My books piled high, and that's only the half of em!


And............ on a footnote, I am watching Malaysia Hari Ini on tv3 since I'm up so early because of the blasted flood and there is this news on Utusan about a girl reading 2200 books and she's only 11 years old. What the heck? I think I've read that much and more at that age. This is because what she reads and counted involves books, magazines, and comics... Comics? I bet you she read all the episodes of doraemon, sailormoon, dragon ball and a whole lot more comics and that probably made the bulk of her book count. I can easily top that and more, if only books weren't so damn expensive.

I've read a lot too, why am I on the news too? Bah!

No comments: