[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, August 11, 2007

A lil' adult magic

What with all the hype about Harry Potter I still think that it's so much still a children's book no matter how many adults do rave about it too. People running around waving little sticks calling out "Ava Kedavra" is plain comical if you think about it . Here's a taste of a little adult magic with much more practical uses. ;)



Excerpt from Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong:





I whispered a spell and a small fireball appeared in my hand. Cortez looked from it to me and tilted his head, eyes, questioning. I grinned and cast a dampening spell, putting out the ball and leaving only my fingers glowing.

Interesting," he said. "But I don't see - "

I pressed my hot fingers against his chest. He gasped. I traced the heat down his chest, then slid my hand under his briefs and stroked him. He moaned, closing his eyes and leaning back.


"See now?" I asked.

"Teach me that," he said hoarsely.

I grinned. "Maybe."

I peeled off his briefs and slid one hot hand under his balls, caressing them, as I stroked his shaft with the other. He arched back moaning. I continued, measuring his breathing until I heard just the right tempo, then stopped, still holding him tight.

"Do I win?" I asked.

"Yes, God yes." He paused, then pulled free of my grasp, eyes flying open. "No."

"Changed your mind?" I said with a grin. "That's okay. You're right, maybe it isn't such a good idea. " I started backing off him. "We should keep this professional. After all -"

He lunged for me, knocking me onto my back and stretching over me.

"I meant 'No' as in 'I don't concede defeat'. Not yet."

He kicked off his briefs and grabbed me by the hips. We rolled, entangling ourselves in the linen. The soft sheets and clean scent of lemon engulfed us. As we kissed, I felt Cortez's lips move and opened my eyes to see his hand arc above us. A low thrumming drowned out the radio, then a fog of purple and blue light rose from the floor.

"Tell me that isn't the koyut," I murmured against his mouth.

He chuckled and slid his fingers between my thighs, teasing. I arched back and closed my eyes. When I opened them, the fog was wafting toward us. I touched my arm first, sending a tingle of energy through it. I gasped. Cortez chuckled again and pushed his fingers into me. The fog wrapped around us. Every hair on my body rose and I pressed my head into the sheets , luxuriating in the sensation.

"That is-" I gasped after a few minutes. "You have to teach me that"

He smiled,pulled out his fingers and slid on top of me. "I'll teach you anything you want."

6 comments:

Ganymede said...

There's gotta be more magic still~~~

Anonymous said...

hey u...

did not know u moved...well then i shall bookmark you here now instead of the lj one...good interesting post u got there definately for the adult child lol

marc

Medie007 said...

is the first person a guy or a girl? but assuming he's a guy, u are so damn gay... and u've got faculty-mate reading this! muahahahaha.... still, better than me la, i've got my labmates reading mine even... darn can't even write gay stuff... haha

Zyklon22 said...

QR: Unfortunately it wasn't elaborated.Use your imagination :)

Marc: I was never on LJ anyway. Didnt I post something there dishing LJ?

AB: It is a girl.... Don't read the excerpt and twist it to your fiendish fantasies :P

savante said...

Just waiting for Kelley to bring in the gay sorcerer. Go read her website and check out her online novellas.

Zyklon22 said...

Savante: Sean? Isn't he just a side character? Would love to know how she develops that part of the story though