[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Christmas Carol at KLPAC

It was a good turnout for opening night. The weather was surprisingly kind too - which says much looking at how it has been raining for the past days. The play? I'm not much of a critic on that, with not much of experience watching plays. But I think what's important was I enjoyed it.

Actor, Darius Taraporvala was just great as Ebenezer Scrooge and he totally embodied the character. He really did some wonderful acting. Didn't hurt that he looked the part too.

Though I would say the same for a certain Christmas tree, I didn't manage to see one. Yeap, no Christmas trees. A case of false advertising. Hmmmm?

Lol. While I'm on the topic. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Ganymede said...

Merry Christmas~~~

And YOU'RE NOT MEETING ME WHEN I'M BACK!

*sad...