[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Paper worth

I finally dragged myself to UM today to collect my degree. A piece of paper? Three years of education and all I have to show is a measly piece of paper. Is it worth all that much? I don't know. Maybe I don't appreciate it because I never really enjoyed my uni life. Those who know me personally will understand. And I would say my uni life really changed me - I think I became more embittered all those three years. It is sad how circumstances work in life sometimes.

3 comments:

[chocoley] said...

Haha, just enjoy the life after and work, xD

Ganymede said...

Awwww.

*huggies

Now that it's all over, enjoy the money! :P

Inaesb said...

More the experience than the paper...

Perhaps now that you've tasted your bitter, you'll only look forward to more sweetness in the future? :D

And financial independence is sweet isnt it? :)