[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly

It has been depressing walking around in shopping malls when all of the shops - except the ones you're looking to purchase things from, are having great discounts. I was actually getting more and more despondent as the weeks go by since the Malaysian Savings Sale started, until today. I got this in the email:


Christmas is certainly looking up.

There's a bag I've been eyeing.

Then some shirts.

Then some pants.

Then some jackets.

Then I'll end up starving and on the streets.

Oh well, as long we're happy during the festive season right?

(And it's not as if it'll be snowing in Malaysia, right?).

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Buy me my phone too while you're at it. :P

Love yea lots. Heehhe.

Inaesb said...

I saw the ad...so u see...Topshop sale starts 18!! Are you happy now?:D