[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have seen

I attended The Seven Deadly Scenes at KLPAC yesterday to watch a friend perform for the first time on stage. Didn't really expected much (the play not the friend, mind you) but I was surprised that it was actually very good. It was thought provoking and I felt utilizing the whole floor rather than a set stage for the skits was an excellent idea. It was like being a silent participant of scene itself, sitting and watching but yet personable in alot of ways.

My friend of course did a fantastic job :)

So I had a good time watching the unfolding scenes of various sins. A sin I can identify with in life? Definitely pride - but on that day itself, I think it was greed.

Does wanting something you know it isn't yours and you know you can't have, count as being greedy? Even when you want it so badly it hurts?

2 comments:

Pebbles said...

Today's the last day for Oh My God...:( I hear it's good.....

savante said...

Missed that unfotunately. You seen Christmas Carol?