[ SIGN the PETITION ]

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Men are sad creatures

I read this yesterday with interest.

This particularly, was the highlight of the piece in my mind:

"Being a bachelor is also no consolation as expenses are much higher being alone as you cannot share expenses with anyone."

"I used to pay RM1 per piece for my shirt or trouser pants to be pressed but now it costs me RM1.50 per piece - a whopping increase of 50%."

Nice isn't it? A bachelor can't press his own clothes? He needs to learn how to iron first before he can start complaining about making ends meet. If he needs his clothes to be pressed, I'm sure he sends them there to be laundered as well. It's guys like these that give us, men a bad name.

The translation would be:

"Being a bachelor I have no wife to help me save on my laundry bill."

"If I can get married I can get free laundry services as well as a cook thrown in. My expenditure can be cut down by 50% with hardly any trouble at all."

Pathetic.


3 comments:

Pebbles said...

LOL

Fret not, we women know that there are some men out there who aren't babies. :D

Ganymede said...

Wakakkakaka. So true! Gosh the male species...

Inaesb said...

Yea...i read this article too. I was thinking the same thing! Also the part where he had to fork out money for breakfast, lunch, dinner...couldn't he pack some food from home for lunch or dinner maybe..

If anything i'd say him being a bachelor is not one of choice. :P